Instil CONFIDENCE and FOCUS in Your Team to Improve Workplace PERFORMANCE & COLLABORATION
I work with Organizations who want to Instil CONFIDENCE and CLARITY in their Team to Increase
Performance & Profits.
13 Years of Experience as a
On the National Board of Directors of CAPS
CANADIAN ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL SPEAKERS
Watch the ON STAGE Video
What Clients Have To Say
"Unlocks potentially MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in revenues."
President of Unique Training Development
"The most HELPFUL & SIGNIFICANT session of the entire CAPS convention. (Canadian Association of Professional Speakers)."
International Management Consultant & Business Speaker
"There's PROOF positive that IT WORKS because
there’s a mindshift that happens..."
Productivity Expert, Author of Gut! and Fail
"Fast. Succeed Faster. ...very KNOWLEDGEABLE, relatable and able to explain things in a way that everyone both understood and found FUN. My staff have repeatedly brought up her presentation since."
Director of Purchasing - SPUD.COM
"I have suggested to our Head Office team that it be viewed as THE STANDARD for how a successful training session should go!"
Assistant Store Manager & Grocery Manager - Community Natural Foods
"When Nathalie steps into a room her infectious CHARISM, high ENERGY and ENGAGING personality captures attention... her ability to connect with the audience on both a professional and personal level."
Western Sales Manager - Indigo Natural Products
"I loved the TECHNIQUE: 'I used to... Now I am...' Thanks a million for that shift!"
On Purpose Consulting
"I learned how to have the skills to reframe my LIMITING BELIEFS to a statement that I believe in. Thank you for reminding me that the world is waiting for me."
The Weld Group
"Nathalie is powerful speaker with a wealth of knowledge. Nathalie's THINK Yourself® SUCCESSFUL program gave me great ideas to benefit my business."
"I learned that money is a gift to share with generosity. Thanks for levelling us all up!"
''Engaging, thoughtful and informative. Attendees' feedback has been very favourable and we look forward to Nathalie being part of our seminar series yearly.''
Marketing & Production Manager
- The Wellness Show since 1992
“From the first moment I met Nathalie I knew that she was a very caring and warm individual. Nathalie is very professional in all aspects of her business and it is easy to engage in conversation with her and she loves to share her knowledge. Nathalie is a pleasure to work with and I look forward to a partnership again in the future.”
Sr Sales Associate - Calgary Woman's Show - Canwest Productions Inc.
"The Grocery team took a lot away from your presentation. You are a tough act to follow as we had a grocery meeting after."
Store Manager - Choices Market on the Drive
"Our staff found that Nathalie was very thorough in her training with us. Prepared and engaging."
Rosemarie Van Tol
Grocery Manager, Purchaser - Nature's Fare Markets
"What I really appreciated is how to be my New Me and to clear out un-needed stuff to actualize my goals."
"I learned that Action pays off, that language is everything and that I am a great speaker and that I have a story that needs to be told!"
Maureen (Mo) Hagan
"I learned from your message how to make change from the inside out."
"I was really interested in your series of emails and how to provide escalated goods-services-programs. Thank you so much!"
"Nathalie is a natural and inspiring speaker. I love learning how to reprogram my brain for success using easy tips and information. I also loved: "Act as if it's an emergency!"
"Fantastic inspirational meeting! Thank you! I love the 'I used to... now I am...' "
WORKPLACE PERFORMANCE & COLLABORATION
Do any of these challenges sound familiar?
The THINK Yourself® ACADEMY can help.
KEYNOTES, WORKSHOPS, ONE-ON-ONE COACHING, ON-GOING SUCCESS TOOLS
From inspirational keynotes to in-depth workshops, from one-on-one transformational coaching sessions to in-depth strategy tools, my team and I can help you achieve the results you want and the results you need!
Based on a career dedicated to helping others achieve their goals, here’s what I’ve learned: You can’t do this alone!
If you want to transform your workplace you need the support of as many of your colleagues as possible. If you want to make changes in the way you lead, you need an outside perspective – a coach who can help you unlock your full potential.
Although a keynote is a great place to begin - it’s just a start! Have you ever got in shape after just one visit to the gym? (As an award-winning fitness instructor, I know the answer!)
You simply won’t make long lasting changes without a deeper commitment, which is why we also offer a range of in-depth options designed to help you turn inspiration into action and the best of intentions into real commitments!
Keynotes & Workshops
Keynote - ORGANIZATIONS
FINDING CONFIDENCE & FOCUS TO IGNITE PERFORMANCE & BOOST RESILIENCE
“If you don’t learn to control your emotions,
your emotions will control you!”
Studies reveal that 85% of people suffer from a lack of self-confidence, while 70% admit to experiencing imposter syndrome at work. This draining negative self-talk leads to procrastination, creates unnecessary stress, and wastes valuable time and energy. Negative self-talk also creates resistance to change as employees struggle with uncertainty and convince themselves they can’t learn new skills or adapt to the changes facing them.
A lack of self-confidence can lead to toxic work environments, demotivated employees, and unnecessarily high employee turnover rates. A lack of focus leads to excessive “squirrel brain” at work - contributing to even more stress and creating an enormous drain on productivity.
Conversely, when employees learn to be more confident and focus their thoughts, they will be happier, more innovative, and far more productive. They’ll communicate with greater confidence and clarity. They’ll experience far less stress. And they’ll be more likely to step up as a leader on their teams.
And when your employees gain more confidence and focus, the impact will be felt throughout your team, and ultimately, your entire organization!
Nathalie's THINK Yourself® CONFIDENT keynote is engaging, fun and informative. Whether it’s frontline employees facing disruption, salespeople struggling with how to handle rejection, or first-time supervisors needing a dose of confidence to step into their new roles, the proven system Nathalie shared in her 8 International No.1 Bestsellers will help your team perform at their fullest potential!
- Brain Basics: What neuroscience teaches us about harnessing the power of our brains to unlock our potential and improve performance.
- The Power of Positivity: Learn an effective tool that will help employees stay motivated and feel more positive – even during challenging times!
- Responding vs. Reacting: Discover a simple but effective technique that will help your employees choose a healthier response in the face of a conflict or stressful event.
- Nixing Negative Self-Talk: Learn a two-step technique that transforms negative self-talk into energizing positive talk.
- Working on Purpose: Work has an enormous impact on our lives and a sense of purpose is the #1 motivational influence at work! How focusing on purpose helps employees overcome obstacles and remain energized.
- Leading for a Change: Ideas to help employees be more resilient while embracing change instead of running away from change!
- Collaborative Confidence: Research shows that when just one employee underperforms, the entire team’s performance suffers. Conversely, creating more confident employees leads to vastly improved team and company-wide results!
- Turning Ideas into Action: Leveraging the power of an accountability partner to make sure the strategies and ideas last!
WORKSHOP - ORGANIZATIONS
A RELATIONSHIPS PRO
TEAMWORK, CONFLICT RESOLUTION & COLLABORATION TO CREATE ENGAGEMENT AND MASTER COMMUNICATION.
People don’t leave their job.
they leave the boss they don’t respect
or the co-worker that drives them nuts!
Demotivated employees and high employee turnover rates are extremely costly. Presenteeism, where employees show up at work, but not to work, is also a huge, often overlooked, financial drain. Strong interpersonal relationships are critical for a healthier, happier, and ultimately more profitable business.
Equipping your team with tools to recognize their own personality style and to learn what motivates them will create a more positive workplace environment that focuses on their strengths. Using the STYLE-L.I.S.T. Personal Assessment Tool, this workshop helps participants to learn more about themselves – leading to better communication skills and stronger interpersonal relationship.
Teaching your employees how to recognize their own style along with the style of their co-workers, subordinates, and superiors, will give them a better understanding of the differences between personality types.
Giving them tools to communicate effectively with each style will ensure everyone feels heard and appreciated, creating an environment of respect, camaraderie, and collaboration.
Making sure they can communicate effectively within and outside the organization will foster an environment that reduces your employee turnover and absenteeism rates and allow for a workplace where people truly enjoy spending five days a week. Yes, going to work really can be FUN!
- Leveraging Differences: Discover the 4 personality styles using the STYLE-L.I.S.T. Personality Assessment Tool and tap into the strengths of the Leader, the Influencer, the Supporter, and the Thinker.
- The 6 Levels of Success: Understand the 6 key levels of a person’s self that need to be addressed to implement positive change.
- Busting Silos: How to create an environment that promotes more collaboration and camaraderie.
- Say What? Learn specific language that will help everyone communicate better with each style.
- Shifting from Conflict to Cooperation. Improve your employees’ listening skills so that everyone feels truly heard and appreciated. Learn what buttons to not press with each style to avoid or resolve conflicts and manage difficult conversations.
- Keeping Your Employees: Increase employee retention & improve team dynamics by identifying limiting beliefs, reframing those beliefs, and understanding what values matter to each style.
- Trust Me! Create a psychologically safe space for more open and honest interaction between each style by understanding who employees are as individuals. Increased trust and respect happen when employees see each other as people beyond their titles or ranks in the company.
- Working on Purpose. Learn your employees’ internal drivers and what motivates them to come to work every day and how to inspire them to give their best.
workshop - ORGANIZATIONS
A SALES PRO
SELL, COLLABORATE & INFLUENCE TO CREATE AN IRRESISTIBLE SALES EXPERIENCE.
Have you ever heard:
“Selling is difficult and daunting.”
Or: “Selling makes me feel pushy.”
Whether they belong to the marketing, accounting, production or sales department, everyone in your organization is involved in selling. You can have the best product or offer the most outstanding services, but if you don’t know how to sell them, your business is not going to survive.
Certain sales techniques work with certain people but not with everyone. This workshop teaches your team how to use the STYLE-L.I.S.T. personal assessment tool to identify the personality style of their prospective buyer. Knowing the buyer’s style helps them adapt their communication and sales strategy to match their style, create a better rapport, understand their needs better, and understand what drives them to purchase. It can ultimately help you position your entire company as the solution to their specific problem.
Discover how adding four dimensions to the way your employees sell your products and services will generate a higher sales conversion rate, skyrocket your customer’s satisfaction scores, and dramatically increase your client retention and referral rates. They will leave the workshop with easy-to-apply skills, a revamped understanding of their relationship with money, and a new mindset about the way they see themselves as Sales Pros.
- Understanding Your Buyers: Discover the four buyer personality styles using the STYLE-L.I.S.T. Personality Assessment Tool: The Leader, the Influencer, the Supporter and the Thinker.
- The 6 Levels of Success: Understand the 6 levels of a person’s self that need to be addressed to build trust and a successful relationship that ultimately leads to a sale.
- Finding Customers: Identify your key networking and lead-generation opportunities.
- Follow-Up, Follow Through: Learn specific behaviors to: Systemize the sales process and ensure a constant stream of new leads, follow-up with on-going leads, and retain customers for life.
- Sales is Listening: Improve your employees’ listening skills so that clients feel heard and appreciated. Adopting a solving, partnership mindset, instead of a “selling mindset” makes a huge difference from the buyers’ perspective.
- Mindsets of the Sales Pro: Transform limiting beliefs about sales that can result in people thinking that selling is overly daunting or that makes them feel pushy. Understanding what is important for each style of buyer will increase the probability of closing any sale.
- Sales is About Trust: Understand who your client is in order to build a trusting relationship.
- Sales Motivation: Understanding your clients’ motivation will ensure your sales team emphasizes the benefits most relevant to the client.
workshop - ORGANIZATIONS
LEVERAGING LEADERSHIP, CHANGE & DISRUPTION STRATEGIES TO ENGAGE EMPLOYEES THROUGH TRUST.
“To lead is not to tell people what to do.
To lead is to teach others
how to find out for themselves.”
To motivate and inspire action from your employees, you need to understand where the switches are to the “lightbulbs” that will inspire and ignite your employees. Learning what drives team members and how to communicate effectively with each personality style on their team will help your leaders lead more effectively, with far greater confidence.
Encouraging leaders to adopt a “coaching mindset” will create a more collaborative and productive team environment. Learning to use inclusive language will equip your leaders with tools to help them manage conflicts, have difficult conversations, build trust, and break down “silos” at work where employees are working in their own fiefdoms!
In a constantly changing reality, learning strategies for dealing with powerful emotions (such as fear of the unknown) will empower leaders to instill confidence in their team so employees become more receptive to change.
- Understanding Your Employees Better: Discover the four personality styles using the STYLE-L.I.S.T. Personality Assessment Tool and understand the STYLE of the Leader, the Influencer, the Supporter, and the Thinker.
- The 6 Levels of Leadership: Understand the 6 levels of a person’s self that build trusting relationships within your team.
- Take Me to Your Leader: How to create an environment that promotes accessibility and openness.
- Communication is Everything: Learn specific language that will help you better communicate with employees.
- From Conflict to Cooperation: Increase your leaders’ listening skills so that their team members feel truly heard and appreciated. Learn what buttons not to press to avoid or resolve conflicts and manage difficult conversations.
- Keeping Your Employees: Increase employee retention & improve team dynamics by identifying limiting beliefs and understanding what values matter to each style.
- Trust Me! Create a psychologically safe space for more open and honest interactions. Increased trust and respect happen when employees see each other as people beyond their titles or ranks in the company.
- Working on Purpose. Learn your employees’ internal drivers and what motivates them to come to work every day and how to inspire them to give their best.
workshop - ORGANIZATIONS
HEALTHY EMPLOYEES ARE PRODUCTIVE EMPLOYEES! SIMPLE, PRACTICAL STRATEGIES FOR A VIBRANT LIFE
Employees who eat healthy are 25% more likely to perform better at work
A growing body of literature underscores the connection between health and productivity. According to research, employees who eat healthy are 25% more likely to perform better at work, while employees who exercise 3 times a week for 30 minutes are 15% more likely to perform better at work.
Healthy employees have greater physical energy and mental acuity, take fewer sick days, and are more likely to remain longer in their jobs. Healthy employees recover from illnesses sooner and are at a lower risk of succumbing to a long-term debilitating illness. Study after study makes it clear: Investing in your employees’ health and fitness saves companies enormous amounts of unnecessary costs making it well worth the financial investment. Plus, it’s the right thing to do!
Most of your employees probably know what they need to do to stay healthy, but too often they find excuses like: “I have no willpower!” or “I’m too busy!”. This presentation will equip your employees with concrete strategies that will help them overcome those excuses and negative self-talk – simple and effective strategies they can apply in their everyday life.
The THINK Yourself® HEALTHY workshop provides keys to live a vibrant life. We’ll start with a quiz on myths and truths about health and fitness, including: How to prepare weekly meal schedules for optimal eating, what to eat before and after a workout, how to talk yourself into exercising OR out of giving up, how to transform limiting-beliefs about health, and how to create habits that lead to permanent results.
- Why Health Matters: A fun quiz covering some of the myths about health that will help participants understand the many benefits of health and how willpower comes from within.
- The 6 Levels of Health: Discover the 6 levels of a person’s self that will help them live a more vibrant life.
- Creating a Healthy Environment: Learn 4 keys to creating an environment that promotes better health.
- Behave Yourself! 6 key behaviors to adopt for a healthier daily lifestyle.
- Healthy Skills: 4 skills anyone can learn that will take their health to the next level.
- Healthy Beliefs: Transform 6 common limiting-beliefs that can hold your employees back when it comes to their health.
- Creating a Healthier Identity: 3 common identity anchors that weigh people down.
- Being Healthy on Purpose: How connecting your health goals to a greater sense of purpose will keep you motivated and inspire those around you.
workshop - ENTREPRENEURS
A TECH PRO
APPS & SHORTCUTS TO SAVE TIME WITH TECHNOLOGY & ONLINE PRESENTATIONS
Have you ever heard:
"I am so bad with technology!"?
"Online" may be the new norm. Were you taken off-guard? Do you need help to get set up and turn your business around?
Do you seem to be running out of time? You have so much to do and you can’t seem to stay on top of the latest and greatest? Learn the basics of getting online and 20 quick tips to put technology to your advantage, save time, be more efficient, organized, work faster, smarter and make you look brilliantly productive! Propel your business with technology!
Note: Nathalie is a brain specialist and transformation expert, not a techy. She is an entrepreneur just like you, and she uses technology to save time. This is not a professional tutorial on how to use any of these apps and platforms. Just a few things Nathalie discovered that saves her tons of time. This session is for you if you have never heard of text replacement, Bonjoro, DocScan, Slidely, Screenflow, Upwork, Pretty links, Zoom appearance touch-up, TripCase, etc.
KeynotE - ENTREPRENEURS
Confidence & FOCUS
to MAKE MONEY LIVING FROM YOUR PASSION
Recent statistics show that 85% of people suffer from lack of self-confidence in at least one area of their life. They endure ongoing and exhausting negative self-talk and waste valuable time and energy convincing themselves they are not up to the task or are not good enough. A lot of entrepreneurs are building their business “on the side” and have to stick with their full-time job to make ends meet.
Do you have a dream on the back burner? Have you ever caught yourself doubting that you will ever be successful with your business? Learn from 8 times No.1 Bestselling Author and Confidence Expert, the key to unlock your full potential. You will discover the proven system that will propel you to live the life you want. You will discover strategies to transform negative self-talk and your own limiting beliefs into a serving force that will empower you to find confidence and clarity within so you can make money living from your passion.
workshop - ENTREPRENEURS
A BUSINESS PRO
TRANSFORM SOCIAL MEDIA FANS INTO PAYING CLIENTS
You get lots of followers on Social Medias but somehow, it doesn’t translate into money in your bank account. In many industries, exchanging time for money is the norm. All the sweat and hard work that you put into becoming the expert that you are today is not necessarily fully compensated with the hourly rate your clients pay. Bringing your business online, or part of it, will contribute to generate income when you are not necessarily with your clients.
Learn from 8 times No.1 International Bestselling Author how to build a brand, find a niche, create a legacy follow-up series for your ‘fans’ to become clients. You will learn the 10 steps to a successful business and walk away with a concrete plan and proven strategies.
workshop - FITNESS PROS
don't just be a trainer. Be a coach
You are a great fitness instructor or personal trainer but you don’t know how to deal with your clients’ daily dramas…. Discover how adding extra dimensions to your personal training business can generate faster results for your clients, more money for you and set the base for a higher client retention and referral rate. You will leave with easy to apply Life Coaching Skills, and tips on how to leverage your business. THINK Yourself® A COACH will position you as the fitness Pro who delivers RESULTS!
proven keys to inspire Financial CONFIDENCE
Research shows that over half (53%) of Canadians are living paycheque to paycheque and more than 25% say their debt load is overwhelming. The average non-mortgage debt in Canada (on credit cards and lines of credits) is close to $30,000. Retirement takes a back seat as 82% of Canadians say they will have to work longer than their parents did.
Are you making money, but somehow, you are not sure where it’s all going? Have you caught yourself thinking that you will never be able retire? Are you carrying balances on your credit cards? Do you contribute regularly to your savings and investments?
Unfortunately, we don’t learn how to manage our money in school. We learn the hard way and sometimes too late, once bad habits and a mountain of debts have invaded our life.
Discover tools, strategies, automation techniques & mindset shifts that will transform the way you manage your finances and your own beliefs about money.
The D.N.A. System to Reprogram YourSELF to Lose Weight and Keep it Off
Are you tired of promising yourself that this will be the year you finally lose weight? Do you follow a good diet and exercise program and are still overweight? Why are you self-sabotaging yourself? Learn from No.1 Best Seller Think Yourself® Thin the DNA System to reprogram your own brain to lose weight and keep it off.
workshop - GENERAL
27 Simple, Practical Applications
for a Vibrant LifE
You just ate a cookie. Oops. You might as well eat the whole box now, right? Your day is ruined anyway.
How do you trick yourself into showing up to a workout? What should you order in a restaurant? Should you eat before a workout? How do you prepare to eat optimally all week? These and many more common questions are answered in these simple tips from my own life.
workshop - ENTREPRENEURS
The D.N.A. System to Reprogram Your Brain and Wire Yourself for Success
Do you self-sabotage? Do you feel that sometimes, an invisible force is making you do the reverse of what you know you should be doing? It may be that your brain is programmed against you. Learn the 3-step system to reprogram the six key layers of your own brain to succeed in your career and personal life, and live to your full potential.
ONE-ON-ONE COACHING AND BUSINESS STRATEGY SESSIONS
Laser-focus strategy sessions with you or your leadership team to remove personal obstacles & increase individual performance.
You simply cannot make long-lasting changes without a deeper commitment. Getting rid of negative self-talk, limiting beliefs and bad habits is necessary in order to turn inspiration into action and the best of intentions into real commitments!
The DNA System
The structure of the system is simple. Pretend you want to make changes in your home. You are unhappy with a few rooms in your house. You have an objective: Guests are coming in a few months and you want to make a few upgrades before they arrive.
The first step is to decide which room in your home you want to start with. Which room will have the most impact and will provide you with the most satisfaction? You need to establish the vision of the new room. Let's say you have decided on re-modelling your kitchen, you would decide on hardwood floors, cupboards, countertop, pain, color, etc. In a business project, it translates to establishing goals, objectives, detailed targets and timeframe.
The second step is demolition and cleaning. Before installing the new cupboards, you will need to remove the existing ones, as it is impossible to install new cupboards on top of the old ones. There is a need to eliminate limiting beliefs, negative emotions and barriers and change neuro pathways in the brain in order to re-create new ones.
Once you have created space, you can install and secure the new floors and cupboards. You are mentally ready to install new behaviours and beliefs along with the action plan you elicited in step one. You can operationalize the objectives.
is a CONFIDENCE Expert.
She is the EXPERT with a PROVEN SYSTEM to get transformational results. She is the Founder and CEO of the THINK Yourself® ACADEMY, offering leading edge courses, trainings and events. She combines over 10 years of experience in human resources, 25 years of experience in sales and over 30 years in the fitness industry. In 2007, she was "Fitness Instructor of the Year" for Canada. She is a dynamic, engaging and professional speaker who gets you hooked with relatable stories and analogies. Along the past 30 years, she has inspired over 100,000 audience members and empowered thousands of clients internationally. She is on the National board of directors of CAPS, the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers. She explains neurosciences in laymen’s terms. Brain 1-0-1. She is a No.1 International Best-selling Author of fifteen books on success, wellness communication, and empowerment.
''You can take a horse to water, but you can't make him drink''.
Somehow, Nathalie can.
MEMBER & ON THE NATIONAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF
THINK Yourself® BOOK series
Book your Free
Virtual Coffee with me
to discuss how I can Propel You or Your Organization to Unlock Full Potential