THINK Yourself® POSITIVE – The Adventures of Captain Vic
School Program for Teachers gr. K to 4.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOUR STUDENTS IF:
- You have witnessed negative behaviours.
- You believe that they are not confident in their own abilities and skills.
- You know that they have the potential to be so much more.
- You observe their lack of resiliency when it comes to learning a new skill.
- You would like to find a way for them to see themselves the same way you see them, with their strengths.
- You love your students and want to share the gift of inner power.
- You have heard any of the following:
- “I am stupid.”
- “I wish I could.”
- “I can’t do this.”
- “I am always last.”
- “That’s not for me.”
- “Nobody likes me.”
- “I don’t know how.”
- “I am just not good at it.”
- “I will never be smart like the others”.
- And all the negative words heard in class.
WHAT IS THIS PROGRAM BASED ON?
Children’s behaviours are linked to their thoughts. The way they think has a fundamental effect on how they act in specific situations, how they feel about themselves, how they treat others and how they react when facing challenges. Sadly, research shows that children’s inner dialogue and self-talk are not as positive as we would hope.
According to the research of Dr. Raj Rahunathan, Ph.D., children generate between 12,000 and 50,000 thoughts per day. Unfortunately, up to 70 per cent of these thoughts are negative. They wonder what is wrong with them. Why does it seem easier for everyone else? They think they are not good enough.
THINK Yourself® POSITIVE goes beyond teaching the students behaviours and skills that simply put a band-aid over the cause of this sad reality. This program accesses the deeper structure of their brains and transforms the root cause of their internal thoughts. THINK Yourself® POSITIVE has been strategically created to empower children to use positive words in their thinking, transforming their thoughts and their inner dialogue into a solid, serving mindset, to use as a foundation on which to build a bright future.
As you will read in the section ABOUT THE AUTHORS, Nathalie Plamondon-Thomas, co-creator of this program and founder of the THINK Yourself® ACADEMY and THINK Yourself® ACADEMY for KIDS, spent over ten years studying neuroscience, brain programming, neurolinguistic programming (NLP), reading hundreds of books and attending courses and conferences. A decade and two Master’s certifications later, she created a system based on the work of Robert Dilts, recognized internationally as one of the foremost developers, trainers and practitioners of NLP. The D.N.A. System she created is a proven three-step system to reprogram the brain to change negative self-talk and transform thoughts into a serving force that supports living life to its full potential.
She used this system to create her No.1 International Bestselling THINK Yourself® book series.
THINK Yourself® THIN, THINK Yourself® SUCCESSFUL, THINK Yourself® A RELATIONSHIPS PRO, THINK Yourself® CLEAN, THINK Yourself® HEALTHY, THINK Yourself® GRATEFUL, and also in the works: THINK Yourself® WEALTHY, THINK Yourself® A SALES PRO, THINK Yourself® AN AUTHOR, THINK Yourself® SOBER, THINK Yourself® A LEADER.
The basis of the D.N.A. system has been adapted to create the THINK Yourself®POSITIVE children’s program, to empower the minds of children at an early age and change the world exponentially.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
The program is bought individually by each teacher and includes:
- An educational manual; downloadable or paper version.
- A subscription to the THINK Yourself® ACADEMY for KIDS website, giving you access to animations and downloadable material.
On the site, you will find:
- 23 animated stories that will guide students through Captain Vic’s adventures.
- Drawings, posters, certificate, song and more.
The program runs over a period of 13 to 15 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The program cannot be shared. The subscription gives you access to a limited number of Le programme ne peut être partagé. L’abonnement donne accès à un nombre limité de visionnement des histoires animées.
$159.95 per class – for 1 to 10 classes (individual subscription)
$129.95 per class – for 11 to 50 classes (school subscription)
$99.95 per class – for 51 classes and more (district subscription)